How does delivery work?
- Due to each customers property being so unique, we are only able to offer curbside delivery. Please see Terms of Service under the Delivery portion to view details. Please keep in mind customers are expected unwrap and inspect the hot tub and cover before signing the BOL. You will need to note any/all damages on the BOL upon delivery. Failure to do so could result in a denied claim and we will not be responsible for the damages.
Does my hot tub come with a cover?
- Absolutely! Your hot tub will come with a cover. The color will either be the same as the siding on your tub, or black depending on what we currently have in stock.
What if my spa arrived damaged?
- Damage during transit is rare, but does happen on occasion. Please see our Refund Policy page under Shipping Damages for more information.
How often do I need to change my filters?
- This depends on how often you use your hot tub! Typically we recommend changing your filters every 6 -12 months; But if your filters stop coming clean when you rinse them off every week or so, it is time to change your filters.
What chemicals should I use?
- We recommend Chlorine or Bromine as a sanitizer for your hot tub. Chlorine is easiest to maintain and fastest to sanitize. Bromine is softer on your skin, but a bit more difficult to maintain. We do not recommend salt water in our tubs.
Can our hot tubs be used in cold climates?
- Absolutely! Our hot tubs are built to withstand cold climates as long as your hot tub is on and circulating water. If you wish to winterize your hot tub, please give us a call for details.
How long will it take to heat our hot tub?
- It depends on the size of your hot tub. A 120V spa typically takes 24 hours to heat to temperature. A 240V spa will heat on average 5 degrees an hour.
How do I drain my hot tub?
- Your hot tub has a drain valve. Please refer to the manual for instructions.
What does my hot tub need to be placed on?
- Concrete, pavers, compressed crushed rock, a solid deck, or any solid level surface. Do not place your hot tub on bare ground or grass.